Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lesson Plans

Americans have a long tradition of providing English lessons to immigrants. As I've written in other posts, this activity is called English as a Second Language (ESL), actually my brother in law makes his living like that in the UCLA area, where he was born. He came to visit our family in Puebla, traveled to Veracruz, I took him to Mexico City, and finally he ended up staying for long periods in Brazil; with all that cultural enrichment, I do not have any doubt that he is a good ESL teacher. We could invite him, he'll love to stay in Acapulco!

Another good practice Americans have, and not only for ESL, is the Lesson Plans. At teachers schools they teach them to write instructions for themselves and others on how to conduct a class, any class. I just made a Google search for ESL Lesson Plans, and I got more than I can use: Here is a site I intend to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment